Use of \@citex doesn't match its definition.

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 14:04:02 CEST 2024

Thanks that built in a simple case running pdflatex from the
command line but running my buildscript using
lualatex there may be other problems and notably the
bibliography is complaining about underscores in bib names
and math mode etc.
I'll have to investigate later and provide a simple example.

but I'm still left with " it used to work" lol.

Eventually I can make the build script modify the tex
source to run on older or newer systems but right now
I just need to get it to work apparently
on texlive 2024.

 Mike Marchywka
44 Crosscreek Trail
Jasper GA 30143
was 306 Charles Cox Drive  Canton, GA 30115
470-758-0799
404-788-1216